Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is 12:00pm. If you require an early check-in or late check-out please call us. If we can accommodate you, we’re happy to do so!
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of your arrival. If you cancel after that time, then you will be charged for 50% of the total cost of your stay. If we are able to book the room in the interim, then we will gladly waive that penalty. We are a small inn, and appreciate your understanding regarding this policy.
Well behaved children over the age of 12 are welcome in our dining room and Main Inn rooms. Children of any age are welcome in our Mermaid’s Quarter, and we’re happy to deliver you a breakfast basket to make your morning easier!
- Parking is included, but limited to 1 car per room
- Breakfast is served from 8am to 10am
- Taxes will be added to all room rates, at 8.0%
- Weekends require a 2-night minimum
- Pets are allowed in specific rooms only
- We are a non-smoking property
- We do not take deposits but we do ask for a credit card on file
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and ApplePay
We warmly welcome all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our early 1900 House, the property is not wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property. Below is a list of these barriers as well as features to help those with disabilities. We are more than happy to talk with any guest directly to determine appropriate lodging options.
- No elevator
- Numerous steps
- Narrow hallways and doorways are not wheelchair accessible
- We offer designated handicapped parking by the front door with a ramp
- The first-floor dining room, living room, and public restroom are all wheelchair accessible
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our property and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our property meets their needs.
- We ensure that guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the rooms. Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.
The Crest is a United States based business which complies with applicable laws to protect your personal information. As a data controller, upon consent, we will collect and process your personal information in order to provide you with superior service, analyze your travel and accommodation preferences, and inform you of specials, packages and events. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Individuals located in the European Union have a right to change, request deletion of, or know the extent of personal information collected by our business. Unless required to do otherwise by law, we will honor requests to update, correct, change, or delete personal data following successful identity verification.
The Crest has adopted reasonable physical, technical and organizational safeguards which guard against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access, use or processing of the personal data in our possession. Customers and visitors will be promptly notified in the event of any known unauthorized access to, or use of personal data.
Collection and Storage of Personal Data
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of our customers, shall to the best of our knowledge, be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations.
- We only collect personal data to be able to deliver accommodations in a safe and legal way for both us and the guest and in line with required regulations.
- As we only use personal data for the purposes mentioned in the point above we assume guest give consent by a clear affirmative action (entering their own personal data by themselves and confirming the reservation by pressing a button in the system).
- We collect the following personal data: name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card data.
- We never collect personal data for accompanying children under 16.
- We never use personal data for profiling purposes.
- We never sell or use personal data that we have received to a third party.
- Subscriptions to receive email updates will be held indefinitely.
- You may request deletion of your data from our marketing databases by opting out of consent.
- If you wish to update, remove, or add to the information collected by our website or held by our marketing team, you may submit your request on our website or by email to (BUSINESS EMAIL)
- Any incident related to a data breach or theft of data is immediately reported to the Privacy Commission.
Customer Access to Data Requests
- If a customer asks for their personal data, we will provide it free of charge.
- We communicate the personal data we store to our customer both through the booking confirmation and in the arrival information. The only exception to this rule is credit card information which we only send encrypted and only upon specific request.
Visiting Our Website
By visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process personal data collected or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary.
Visitors to our website may opt-out of cookies storage at any time and prevent the setting of cookies by means of a setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies.
We operate an email mailing list program used to inform consented subscribers about news, specials, and events. Users subscribe through an online automated process where they give their explicit permission. The subscriber’s personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons, tracked clickable links, or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to the customer’s engagement, geographic, and demographics. Through our emails you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
Subscriptions to Newsletters
Our customers are informed regularly by means of a newsletter about offers, specials and events. The customer may only receive our newsletter by (1) having a valid e-mail address and (2) the customer consents to the subscription.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter is only used to send our newsletter. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the customer at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the customer has given, may be cancelled at any time. To unsubscribe to our newsletter, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by email or in writing.
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout our website.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Visitors to our website should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
We are moving to get our website ADA accessible for people with disabilities. We will be implementing the guidelines and conducting tests on a regular basis. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on parkcity.wsmserver.com, please contact us.
1234 Ocean Blvd, Hilton Head, SC 01345